vayama

find a flight








Preferences


 

Countries served by LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique


Cities served by LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique


Home » Airlines » LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique

LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique Airlines

One of the oldest existing airlines in Africa, LAM (Linhas Aereas de Mocambique) or Mozambique Airlines was started in 1936 as DETA and renamed LAM in 1980. It is the national airline of Mozambique, 80% state owned with the remaining 20% shares owned by LAM employees. From the base in Maputo, Maputo International Airport, LAM has service to Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, South Africa and one international route to Lisbon, Portugal. The long haul destination is served with a Boeing 767-200 and the medium haul services with a fleet of Boeing 737-200s. LAM is one of very few African airlines to have international recognition.

Number of Airplanes :
4

Average Age of Fleet :
21 Years

Home City :
Maputo

Hub :
Maputo Arpt.

Currently LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique is not participating in an alliance.

N/A

Awards Information:
Awards Information not avaliable for this Airline

Frequent Flyer Program :
Flamingo Club

Frequent Flyer Partners :
None

Airlines:

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V

LAM-Linhas Aereas de Mocambique Review and Ratings

vayama Review guidelines


Give a Review

Give your rating:

 
Vayama.com is an online travel agency specialized in selling international travel. We are committed to providing travelers with the most comprehensive set of airline fares and flights to both popular destinations as well as to some of the most remote corners of the world. Travelers can also easily find thousands of hotels and book rooms at the lowest prices available. Customers can also book rental cars all over the world. Please check out our site and experience our service firsthand.
Once you get There
About Vayama
Follow Us On
2006-2014 Travix Travel USA, Inc. All rights Reserved. California Seller of Travel CST 2081741-40.Site Build 3.04a.