Cheap Flights to John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice (KRK) with Vayama starting at $ 581
Transportation from Krakow
Krakow is served by John Paul II International Airport located near Krakow in the village of Balice, 11km (6.8 miles) west of the city centre in northern Poland. The Airport consists of an international terminal (T1) and a separate domestic terminal (T2). The bus stops are found right outside T1 which takes you to the city. Taxis wait for passengers outside both the terminals, which is one of the quickest ways of getting into the city.
From T1 a shuttle bus runs to the airport station, where non-stop train service is available from the airport to Krakow city. Krakow Shuttles offer transport that combines top quality service and most affordable rates to all the tourists. Krakow city is also served with other transportation facility which includes buses, taxis, trains and cars.
Transportation from Pope John Paul II Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Two municipal buses operate from the airport to the city centre and you can easily get them from the bus stop which is at the distance of 50 meters from the international terminal. These buses operate from 8 am to 11 pm and night buses are also available from the airport bus stop to Krakow’s central bus station. The journey from the airport takes approximately 25 minutes to the city centre. So, travelling through bus would be one of the options to get into the city as quickly as possible.
- Name: MPK
- Location: Across From the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: Tickets from Ticket Machine costs PLN 2.60 On Board would cost PLN 3
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased At the Station, Ticket Vending Machines That Read "MPK", Or From the Driver Themselves.
- Time: 30-40 Minutes
- Comments: Website Given Is Not In English
- Website: http://www.komunikacja.krakow.pl
Transportation from Pope John Paul II Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxi stands are located near both the passenger terminals. Taxi journey from the airport to the Krakow’s city centre would approximately take 20 minutes. Airport Taxis and Town Taxis have a combined fleet of over 300 vehicles providing transportation to and from the St. Paul International Airport. You can find information related to taxi fares, timings and accessibility online to reserve your drive. You can even find car rental agencies near the terminals.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Outside Of the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: PLN 50-70
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 25-35 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Pope John Paul II Intl. Arpt. on Train
There is a non-stop train service from the airport to the Krakow Glowny Station/main train station in Krakow. Train runs approximately every 30 minutes to and from the airport.
- Name: MPK
- Location: Follow the Signs Inside the Arrivals Terminal, That Read "Shuttle Train"
- Price: PLN 6
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased At the Station Located At Airport
- Time: 15-25 Minutes
- Comments: This Service Takes You To the Main Rail Station Called "Krakow Glowny"
Train Runs Every 30 Minutes Between 4am - 12am
- Website: http://www.mct.sbb.ch/mct/
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.