Cheap Flights to Vietnam with Vayama starting at $ 463
A seemingly endless coastline, some of the best cuisine in the world, and incredibly friendly inhabitants is what awaits those lucky enough to board flights to Vietnam in the near future. Make sure you are amongst the lucky few who get to experience emerald green mountain scenery and limestone islands at Halong Bay by booking cheap flights to Vietnam with Vayama.
From tombs and Chinese temples to colonial architecture and ocean washed beaches, the country has a wide range of treasures to offer the visitor coming in on flights to Vietnam. The culture is influenced by Indian and Hindu in the south, while Chinese connections flourish in the north. The country is developing at an amazing rate so get on board for an exciting ride.
Hire a bike and whizz round Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park not forgetting to explore Paradise Cave, the longest dry cave in the world with its grand stalagmites and white crystal stalactites that look like glass pillars. The park also boasts the oldest karst mountains in Asia, dated at 400 million years old.
Fly to Vietnam for spectacular diving around the Con Dao Islands, or mountain trekking up Fanispan, the highest peak standing at 3,143m. Accessible all year round to climb by well-equipped climbers, no ropes or specialist equipment are required, just determination and dedication.
Hue was the capital of Vietnam for 150 years and is located on the banks of the Perfume River, boasting impressive royal tombs and pagodas, as well as a magnificent citadel. The Mekong Delta is a world of water filled with riverside cities, floating markets, and nature reserves. Few tourists venture down here so take the opportunity to seek out places not often visited by travellers.
Very conveniently, international flights to Vietnam either land in the very north or the very south of the country, meaning you are perfectly positioned either way depending on which part of Vietnam you want to explore. Very cheap flights to Vietnam are available through Vayama whenever you decide to go, though April to June and September to November are possibly the best time to get Vietnam flights because they are the low seasons.
Vietnamese Etiquette Tips
1. Table Manners
- DO hold your rice bowl in your hand when eating (also use chopsticks). It’s considered lazy to eat from the rice bowl on the table.
- DO let the older people sit first.
- DON'T play with your chopsticks.
- DON'T expect a tip is necessary. If you like the food in a restaurant or your taxi driver is really kind/helpful, you can give a tip.
3. Body Gestures
- DON'T touch anyone on the shoulder or head.
- DON'T point with your finger, use your hand.
- DO use both hands when giving something to someone.
- DON'T shake with both hands and bow slightly upon meeting someone.
5. Business Meetings
- DO know Vietnamese are very punctual. They expect you to be punctual as well.
- DO make an appointment in advance.
- DON'T be surprised when everybody is silent during a meeting. That generally means someone disagrees, but doesn’t want to lose face.
6. Gift Giving and Accepting Gifts
- DO give gifts. It’s always the man who gives the woman a gift.
- DON'T give handkerchiefs. This symbolizes a sad farewell.
- DO give colorfully wrapped gifts.
- DON'T open wrapped gifts upon receiving.
Enjoy your trip to Vietnam!
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.