Peruvian Airlines operates a modern fleet of all Boeing jet aircraft. Their fleet of Boeing B-737’s assures superior passenger comfort in an all economy seating configuration. Flying throughout Peru, the airline prides itself on traditional Peruvian hospitality onboard and at the airport and makes sure all of our passengers receive a warm welcome through every aspect of their journey and visit to Peru.
• Domestic Routes from Lima: Arequipa, Cusco, Iquitos, Piura, Pucallpa, Tacna, and Tarapoto
• International Routes from Lima: La Paz, Bolivia (via Cusco)
• Optimized seat design for a relaxing cabin environment
• Relaxing cabin environment
• Complimentary beer, refreshments and snack
• Baggage: 25kg for domestic and 23kg for international flights
PERUVIAN PASS is the frequent flyer program created by Peruvian Air Line S.A. to reward the loyalty of our passengers with benefits. Whenever you travel by Peruvian, you will earn kilometers and will accumulated to your account.