Cheap Flights to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Beijing? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Beijing. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Beijing
Beijing Capital International Airport serves all the air traffic of Beijing, the capital of China. The airport consists of three terminals: Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. Travel between Terminals 1 and 2 is via a long corridor with travelators. A free shuttle bus runs between Terminal 2 and the new Terminal 3. The buses depart at approximately every ten minutes and the journey time is about ten minutes. Many people opt for taxicabs or Limo services to reach the town from the airport. Airport Express train is also available from the airport which runs in a one way loop from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2/1 and then to Sanyuanqiao and to Dongzhimen.Another cheaper way to get into the city center is to take the airport shuttle. Buses depart at approximately every 10-30 minutes and serves different locations throughout Beijing. Passengers could also refer to the shuttle bus website for more information
Transportation from Beijing Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. . A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: $40 Price Based On Airport To Downtown ServiceOther Services Are Based On A 2 Hour MinimumUSD 40 Per Hour
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 60 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Beijing Intl. Arpt. on Shuttle
Taking the Beijing airport bus is the cheapest way to get to the downtown from Beijing Capital Airport. The Airport City Shuttle Bus departs from outside the arrivals and takes six routes into the city: Xidan, Gongzhufen, Fangzhuang, Beijing Railway station, Zhongguancun and Nanyuan private airport. The shuttle bus also serves some of the major hotels. The buses take approximately 45 minutes to get to the city center.
- Name: Airport bus
- Location: Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: CNY 16
- Ticket: Buy ticket from the counter inside the terminal
- Time: Depends On DestinationPlease See Website For Route Information and Bus Stops
- Comments: Please Visit Website For Information On Routes, Stations, and Fares
- Website: http://www.bcia.com.cn
Transportation from Beijing Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Metered taxis are available at the airport. There are two official taxi lines just outside the arrivals. Journey time to the city center would take approximately between 45 and 60 minutes, depending on the traffic conditions. Car rental services are also provided from the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: CNY 135
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: Aiport taxis are much expensive than regular taxis in beijing
- Website: N/A
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Beijing on Vayama!