Cheap Flights to Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Mumbai? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Mumbai. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai is served by Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The airport has two terminals International Terminal and a Domestic Terminal. There is a free shuttle bus connecting both the terminals and travels at a frequency of every 15 minutes. Taxis are also found outside the terminals and are the easiest way of getting to and from Mumbai Airport, unless you have your own transport or are staying at a hotel, which offers transfers for guests.Auto rickshaws are also available outside the airport which would take you to your desired destination at an agreed price. Metro services are provided from the airport and can be accessed outside the airport. Shuttle vans and private cars are also available to get into the city centre.
Transportation from Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Buses are one of the most reliable modes of transport in the City. A city bus service to Mumbai Airport and a pre-paid coach service to destinations in the southern states are available. Intercity coach services can be booked in the Arrivals areas of Terminal 2. Passengers with queries can also consult the tourist information counters located at the airport.
- Name: BEST Bus Route 195 Express
- Location: Walk To Your Left After Exiting the Arrivals Terminal. Bus Stop Can Be Found Near the Auto-Rickshaw Stand At the Bottom Of the Ramp. Ask at the Airport Information/Help Desk If In Doubt.
- Price: INR 8. Plus A Luggage Charge Up To A Maximum Of INR 15 May Be Applicable.
- Ticket: Ticket Is Available From the Conductor Aboard the Bus.
- Time: Approximately 1 hour to downtown or South Mumbai.
- Comments: Included Stops Are: Chhatrapati Shivaji International (Sahar) Airport, Domestic Airport Santacruz, Kala Nagar, Mahim, Shivaji Park, Khodadad Circle, Parel, Lalbaug, Byculla, Bhendi Bazar, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Hutatma Chowk, Colaba, and the President Hotel,
- Website: http://www.bestundertaking.com/TRANSPORT/INDEX.HTML
Transportation from Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxi services are available from the Airport to help passengers to get in to the City. Many prepaid taxis, metered taxis and motor rickshaws are available at the airport and takes a journey time of about 90 minutes to reach the city center. Tourist information counters are located at the airport t help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Auto-Rickshaw
- Location: Walk To Your Left After Exiting the Arrivals Terminal. Auto-Rickshaw Stand At the Bottom of the Ramp.
- Price: INR 250-650
- Ticket: Metered
- Time: 1 hour to the suburbs
- Comments: Auto-Rickshaws Only Apply To the Suburbs.
- Website: N/A
- Name: Prepaid Taxi
- Location: Immediately Upon Exiting the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: INR 450 and INR 5-10 per bag
- Ticket: Prepaid Counter Facing the Curb, At the Arrivals Terminal
- Time: 1 hour to South Mumbai, known as the heart of the City
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Mumbai on Vayama!