Cheap Flights to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Oslo? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Oslo. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Oslo
Oslo, the capital and largest city of Norway is served by Oslo international Airport. The airport is facilitated with all ground transportation services such as trains , buses , taxis , limos and cars. The easiest way to reach Oslo city center is with the high speed airport express train, Flytoget.Buses to Oslo city center are operated by Flybussen which takes approximately 45 minutes to reach the city center. Upon arrival at the airport, visitors can opt to rent a car, hire a taxi or get public transportation to continue to their hotel destinations.
Transportation from Oslo Intl Airport by Bus
There is a bus line (Flybussen) right from the terminal, which runs every 20 minutes daily from 05.20 in the morning until 01.00 in night. There is an information stand inside the terminal, which can provide information about all shuttle bus services from the airport. The SAS Airport Bus runs between Oslo Airport to Oslo Central Station. The airport coach Flybussekspressen also runs from the airport to city centre.
- Name: SAS Airport Bus ("FlyBussen")
- Location: Outside Terminal (At Galleri Oslo)
- Price: NOK 120One Way - Children NOK 60,Credit Cards Accepted
- Ticket: "Trafikanten," Ticket Machines Or On Busses
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: Goes To All Major Hotels
- Website: http://www.flyBussen.no
Transportation from Oslo Intl Airport by Train
There is an Airport Express Train (Flytoget) service, which runs between the airport and Oslo city centre. It takes approximately 20 minutes from the airport to Oslo city. All intercity and express trains on the Skien-Oslo-Lillehammer-Trondheim route stop at Oslo Airport Gardermoen station. Frequency of Train is every 10 minutes during the week and every 20 minutes on Saturdays.
- Name: NSB
- Location: One Floor Below Airport Terminal
- Price: NOK 77 Airport to City
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets At "Trafikanten" Ticket Vending Machine, and From the Reservation Desk
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: Separate Platforms For Airport Express Train and Other Trains. All Inter-City and Express Trains Stop At the Airport
- Website: http://www.nsb.no/internet/en/index.jhtml
- Name: Airport Express Train ("Flytoget")
- Location: Arrivals Terminal On the Lower Level. After Customs, Turn Right and Take Elevator Down
- Price: NOK 120-190
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets At the Airport Express Train Stations, Ticket Machines, and Ticket Counters. For E-Tickets - Ticket Machines / Card Readers - Pay With Credit Card At Machines In Arrivals Terminal Before Going To the Platform
- Time: 20 Minutes
- Comments: USD 32.88 Fine For Boarding Train Without Swiping Card Or Holding Ticket. For Receipts You Must Pre-Register Your Card 24 Hours In Advance At:https://www.flytogetkvittering.no/Flytoget/Pages/DC_Initial.aspx No Faster, But More Expensive Train Than Inter-City Trains
- Website: http://www.flytoget.no
Transportation from Oslo Intl Airport on Limo
Limo services are provided from all the airports at Oslo to help passengers travel to the city center. E-Carey is one of the major limo operator at the airport providing services to a large number of passengers. Limos take a journey time of about 30 minutes to travel to the city and is required to be booked well in advance.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: USD $218 Price Based on Airport to Downtown Service Other Services are Based on a 2 Hour Minimum
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Oslo Intl Airport on Taxi
Taxis can be ordered in the booth inside the terminal. There is a taxi rank right outside of the terminal where visitors can wait in line to get a taxi. There is a special taxi desk in the arrival terminal where you can choose between the different companies that have free cars at the airport and get a fixed price going to Oslo.
- Name: Norges, Taxi 2, and Kongsberg Taxi
- Location: At the Taxi Stand Outside the Terminals
- Price: NOK 490
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Comments: Taxi Information Desk Inside the Arrivals Terminal
- Website: http://www.oslotaxi.no/
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Oslo on Vayama!