Cheap Flights to Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Stockholm? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Stockholm. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Stockholm
Stockholm , the capital and the largest city of Sweden is served by Arlanda Airport located at about 40 kms from the city center. The airport consists of four terminals. Shuttle buses provide free transfer between the terminals and between the car park and the terminals.Trains , buses and taxi services are provided from the airport to help passengers get into the city. Car hire companies such as Avis, Europcar and Hertz are located at the airport and provide car hire to a large number of passengers. A shuttle bus service runs between the terminals and the car hire area.
Transportation from Arlanda Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Bus stations at the airport are located outside terminals 2, 4 and 5. Buses run to Stockholm city terminal and take a journey time of about 45 minutes. Buses are also provided connecting various other destinations in the City. Information desks are located at the airport to cater to passengers needs.
- Name: FlygBussarna
- Location: In Front Of Terminals 3, 4 and 5
- Price: SEK 110
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: To City Terminals (CityTerminalen). A Taxi Can Be Ordered From the Bus to Pick You Up At the Bus Stop and Take You To Your Final Destination At A Fixed Price.
- Website: http://www.flygBussarna.se/en/default.asp
Transportation from Arlanda Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: E-Carey
- Location: Pick Up Location Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: $157.23 Price Based on Airport to Downtown Service Other Services are Based on a 2 Hour MinimumUSD 157.23 Per Hour
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Reservations
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations Two Days In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Arlanda Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis can be found outside the terminals. Taxis registered as environmentally ‘clean’ cars have a separate queue. At the airline terminals these ecotaxis are always at the front in the queue of taxis. The airport information desks are located in terminals 2, 4 and 5 to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Taxi Stockholm
- Location: At Taxi Stands Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: SEK 450-500
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 40 Minutes
- Comments: Taxis Have Different Price Categories and Are Lined Up Accordingly At the Stands With the Cheapest Closest To the Terminals. A Special Line Is For EcoTaxis, Environmentally Friendly Cars. A Taxi Stand Officer Is Available At the Stands For Questions and Help
- Website: http://www.taxistockholm.se/TAXI-ENGELSKA-STARTSIDA/
Transportation from Arlanda Intl. Arpt. on Train
The Airport has three railway stations: One for long distance destinations including Trondheim and Goteborg and two for frequent express trains to Stockholm. The Arlanda Express trains reach the city center in approximately 20 minutes. Airport information desks are located in terminals 2, 4 and 5 and cater to all the passengers needs.
- Name: Arlanda Express
- Location: From Terminals 2, 3 Or 4 - Arlanda South Station, Take the Escalator Down To Platforms From Terminal 5 - Arlanda North Station, Take the Escalator Down To Platforms
- Price: SEK 200 Additional SEK 50 If Purchased Onboard the Train
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets At the Yellow Ticket Vending Machines Or At the Ticket Office LFV (Swedish Civil Aviation Administration) In Terminals 2, 4 and 5
- Time: 20 Minutes
- Comments: To Stockholm Central Railway Station
- Website: http://www.arlandaexpress.com/
- Name: SL Bus and SJ Commuter Train
- Location: Outside Arrivals Terminals 2, 3 and 5
- Price: SEK 20
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets On Buses
- Time: 60 Minutes
- Comments: Local Bus (586) To Maersta Station Connects To Commuter Train To Stockholm Central Station
- Website: N/A
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Stockholm on Vayama!