Cheap Flights to Geneva Airport (GVA)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Geneva? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Geneva. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Geneva
Geneva, a city in Switzerland is served by Geneva International Airport located at about 5 kms from the city center. The airport has one terminal with Swiss and French sectors. The main Swiss sector of the airport is accessible from the N1 airport motorway. Various modes of transportation such as buses, taxis and train services and Limo service are available from the airport to help passengers travel to the city center. Car rental companies such as Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt operate in both the French and Swiss sectors. These agencies provide car hire at very cheap and affordable prices to help passengers travel on their own to downtown Geneva.
Transportation from Cointrin Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Buses stop outside Departures and Arrivals. Unireso bus 10 runs to central Geneva from the airport. Bus services from the French sector connect to regional French towns and to various international destinations in Spain, Portugal and Eastern Europe. Information desks are located on the arrivals level and in the transit area to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Hotel Shuttle
- Location: On the Lower Level
- Price: Free
- Ticket: N/A
- Time: Depends on Destination
- Comments: Stops At All Major Hotels
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Cointrin Intl. Arpt. on Limo
Passengers willing to have a limo ride can opt for the limousines by doing a pre-booking before arriving at the airport. A number of local agencies offer this service and there is a car rental booth located within the airport terminal. Services are available even on hourly basis.
- Name: Carey Limousine
- Location: Pick Up Location Will Be Given Upon Making Reservations
- Price: USD 145 Per Hour Plus 4.44 Per KM ($DIST(1,'KM'))
- Ticket: Please Make Payment Upon Making Advance Reservations
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Comments: Please Make Reservations At Least Two Weeks In Advance
- Website: http://www.carey.com
Transportation from Cointrin Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Taxis at the airport have different services at both French and Swiss sectors. Various car rental agencies are also located at the airport and provide car hire to large number of passengers. Limo services are also available from the airport to the city.
- Name: Coopérative Taxis 202, Taxi-Phone Centrale SA Genève
- Location: At the Taxi Stand Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: CHF 30-45
- Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Comments: www.Taxi-phone.ch
- Website: http://www.Taxis.ch
Transportation from Cointrin Intl. Arpt. on Train
Geneva railway station is located at the departures and the arrivals floor at the airport. All trains stop at central Geneva- Cornavin in the city center and there are also direct trains to destinations throughout Switzerland and Europe. Information desks are located at the airport to cater to passengers’ needs.
- Name: Chemins de Fer Fédéraux (CFF)
- Location: The Airport railway station is 300 metres from the Airport departure/arrivals levels.
- Price: CHF 3
- Ticket: You May Purchase Your Tickets From the Ticket Vending Machines on Platforms, the Ticket Office On the Main Level, or Train Stations
- Time: 10 Minutes
- Comments: To Cornavin Central Station
- Website: http://www.sbb.ch/en/index.htm
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Geneva on Vayama!