Cheap Flights to Simón Bolívar International Airport (Venezuela) (CCS)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Caracas? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Caracas. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in low priced flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Transportation from Caracas
Caracas, the capital and largest city of Venezuela is served by Simon Bolivar International Airport which is located about 30 km north of the city. The airport consists of two terminals. The two terminals are linked by a pedestrian walkway. A free shuttle bus service also links the terminals. Various buses and taxis operate from the airport to help passengers to travel to the city center. Car rental agencies such as Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Car Trawler are located at the airport and provide car hire to passengers willing to travel on their own.
Transportation from Simon Bolivar Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Buses are operated by UCAM buses. These buses run frequently between the airport and Caracas. The journey from the airport to the city takes about 40 minutes. At the airport the buses leave from in front of both the domestic and international terminals.
- Name: UCAM
- Location: In Front Of Both Terminal Stops Located Across from Metro Stops.
- Price: VEB 6678 - 10017
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased On the Bus
- Time: Depends On Destination
- Comments: Buses Are Not Recommended
- Website: N/A
Transportation from Simon Bolivar Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
An official 24-hour taxi service is provided by Corporacion Anfitriones de Venezuela. There is a distinctive yellow desk in the Arrivals areas of both the terminals where passengers can pay for the trip in advance. Taxis are available from outside the Arrivals and Departures of both terminals. They can also be booked online at the Taxi to Caracas website.
- Name: Corporación Anfitriones de Venezuela.
- Location: Outside the Arrivals and Departure Terminals Of Both Terminals 1 and 2
- Price: VEB 3673 - 83480Depending On Time Of Day and Destination
- Ticket: All Yellow Service Counters In Both Arrival Terminals. Pay For Tickets In Advance. Use Only Black Taxis With the Yellow Logo and License Plates
- Time: 24 hour service, can take 30 - 60 Minutes depending on traffic
- Comments: Avoid Using Unregulated Taxis Offered By Individuals In Terminals For Lesser Prices, As Drivers Are Not Always Well Intentioned
- Website: N/A
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Caracas on Vayama!