7. Gift Giving and Accepting Gifts
- DO bring sweet pastries, nuts, figs, dates or flowers to the hostess if you’re invited to a Moroccan home.
- DO bring a small gift for the children.
- DON'T bring alcohol unless you know your host(s) drink alcohol.
- DON'T open gifts at the moment of you receiving them.
Moroccan people are very kind and helpful towards tourists. Most Morrocans are Muslim which means there are different rules/etiquettes to follow. But if you do so, you’re going to have a great holiday in Morocco!