Cheap Flights to Uganda
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Uganda? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Uganda. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in low priced flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.
Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Ugandan Etiquette Tips
Traveling to Uganda? Uganda is a fairly conservative society, partially based on religion. Most Ugandans are Muslim or Christian and attend a mosque or church on a regular basis. Have respect for Ugandans and their beliefs by reading a bit about their etiquette.
1. Ugandan Dress Attire
- DO dress conservatively.
- DON'T wear shorts. They're not commonly worn in Uganda. Light pants are more suitable.
- DON'T walk around town in swim attire.
2. Ugandan Table Manners
- DO wash your hands before eating.
- DO sit on a floor mat during a meal.
- DO expect a prayer to be said before you begin eating.
- DO understand that children will only talk during a meal if asked a question.
- DON'T leave the room during a meal.
- DON'T lean on your left hand or stretch your legs during a meal.
- DO compliment the mother after the meal is done.
3. Ugandan Tipping
- DO tip about 10% in restaurants and in taxis.
4. Ugandan Body Gestures
- DON'T show public displays of affection.
5. Ugandan Greetings
- DO shake hands upon meeting someone.
6. Ugandan Socializing and Conversation
- DON'T criticize religion when conversing with a Ugandan.
Although their etiquette may seem quite different from what you are used to, Uganda welcomes visitors from all over the world. When in doubt, behave conservatively and dress conservatively, too! Have a wonderful trip to Uganda.
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search* Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Uganda on Vayama!