Cheap Flights to Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dhaka lays in the south of Bangladesh, next to the Buriganga river. In Dhaka, there are a lot of temples and mosques. The Dhakeshwari Temple is the most famous hinduistic temple. For muslims, the Baitul Mukarram is the biggest mosque in Dhaka. Visit the Royal Museum to see all about the history of the royals in Bangladesh. The biggest museum is the National Museum. This is definitely worth a visit if you want to know more about the culture of Bangladesh. There are a lot of paintings, ivory objects and tapestries.If you visit Dhaka with the family, the zoo is a perfect trip. They have over 2000 animals there! Here you can see the Bengal Tiger, which is the national animal of Bangladesh. Want to do something special? Ride on the back of an elephant at the zoo!
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
- Over 600,000 hotels worldwide from our partnership with Booking.com.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Bangladesh on Vayama™!