Cheap Flights to Santiago (STI), Dominican Republic
Santiago is actually called 'Santiago de los Caballeros' and means city of the gentlemen. This city is rebuilded several times after earthquakes, but it still has some history and a lot of culture to offer. You can visit the cigar factory, the Art Museum and some nice local markets. The markets are nice to visit if you want to buy some souvenirs and see the local people of Santiago.The average temperature during summer is 33 degrees. During winter it's 30 degrees... So there's never a wrong time to visit Santiago for some sun, history and Dominican culture!
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the latest deals on 800+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
- Over 600,000 hotels worldwide from our partnership with Booking.com.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Dominican Republic on Vayama!