Cheap Flights to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo is a city with a lot of performing arts. They have a lot of orchestras, ballet shows and a national theatre where they perform a lot. Santo Domingo has an average temperature of 27 degrees; there's only a bit more wind during the winter. So there's never a wrong moment to visit Santo Domingo!Santo Domingo has a lot of cultural and historical sightseeings. The Zona Colonial District is on the list of UNESCO world heritage. Visit, for instance, the Cathedral Santa Maria de Menor, which was Americas first cathedral. You can also go to the fortaleza Ozama, the Pantéon Nacional and the Dominican Convent.In the north of the city are nice small shops and restaurants. Back in the days, this was the first European commercial center in America, and it's still a lively area.
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search
- Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
- Over 600,000 hotels worldwide from our partnership with Booking.com.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Dominican Republic on Vayama™!