Even though Munich is only a 1 hour and 45 minutes flight, some practical information is always a good idea. Check out the important facts listed below.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 63˚F during the summer months and 27˚F during the winter months.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: German is the official language.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.