Amsterdam is city full of history and art, such as the Anne Frank house from WOII and the Van Gogh Museum. Check out the facts below before taking off to Amsterdam.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 70˚F during the summer and 41˚F during the winter.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Dutch, but English is well spoken.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.