Cheap Flights to Slovenia
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Slovenia? Vayama™ compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Slovenia. Vayama™ is a travel agency specialized in low priced flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.
Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama™ finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama™ has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
Slovenia Etiquette Tips
Flying to Slovenia? They may seem somewhat reserved at first, but Slovenians are really very friendly. Below is a list of etiquette tips to help you out on your trip to Slovenia!
1. Dress Attire
- DO dress appropriately for business occasions. Men should wear suits and women should wear fashionable attire.
2. Table Manners
- DON'T initiate business discussions during a meal. Slovenians like to keep business and personal lives separate.
- DON'T put your elbows on the table, but do rest your wrists on the edge.
- DON'T leave the money on the table after paying a bill at a restaurant. Make sure it goes directly to the server.
- DON'T feel obligated to tip. It's not customary, but many people will simply round up their bill at a restaurant.
- DO shake hands upon meeting someone. Handshakes should be firm and hearty.
- DON'T try to kiss during a greeting. It might be seen as being intrusive.
5. Gift Giving and Accepting Gifts
- DO open your gift upon receipt.
- DO wrap a present nicely in the wrapping paper of your liking, as there are no color taboos.
6. Visitors Etiquette
- DO arrive on time.
- DO dress conservatively.
- DO remove your shoes upon entering a home.
7. Business Meeting
- DO expect some chit-chat before getting down to business. It's important not to rush this, because it's part of building the relationship.
- DON'T be boastful about accomplishments. Be modest.
- DON'T interrupt. Slovenians are polite, so you should be, too!
- DO understand that Slovenians tend to be indirect.
- DO have one side of your business card translated to Slovenian.
- DO bring a small gift, such as wine or pens.
- DO exchange business cards after introductions.
- DO avoid scheduling meetings in July and August, which are common vacation times.
8. Socializing and Conversation
- DON'T consider Slovenia as part of “Eastern Europe.” Slovenians relate more to the West due to their geography and history.
- DO feel free to bring up the former communist regime. Most people have no problems talking about it and Slovenians were often very fond of Tito, the leader of Yugoslavia.
- DO try to learn a few basic Slovenian words to impress those around you!
Slovenians are very open-minded when it comes to visitors to their country, so when all else fails, just ask! Have a wonderful trip to Slovenia.
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search* Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Slovenia on Vayama™!