Practical information for Barcelona
Barcelona has more to offer than La Sagrada Familia. Check out the tips listed below to prepare yourself before taking off to discover Barcelona!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 84˚F during the summer months and 55˚F or more during the winter months.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Catalan and Spanish. You can also speak English or German in tourist areas.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.