Practical information for Madrid
Madrid has some of the world's most beautiful architecture and it's a great city trip destination. Check out the facts below !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 70˚F during the summer months and 41˚F during the winter months.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Spanish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.