Lima is full of culture and art. Don't forget to visit the Museo de la Nacion for beautiful displays of ancient ruins and artefacts. And make sure to indulge yourself in a true Peruvian delight. Check out the overview below before taking off to Lima !
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer months is 72˚F and approximately 59˚F during the winter months.
- Currency: Peruvian Sol (PEN).
- Language: Spanish is the official language. The second language is Quechua.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.