The city of Canberra has much to offer. From the beautiful flora and fauna to amazing historical sights. Check out the overview below before taking off to Canberra!
- Temperature: The temperature lies between 84˚F-64˚F during the summer months and between 34˚F-54˚F during the winter months.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.