Cheap Flights to French Polynesia
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to French Polynesia? Vayama compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to French Polynesia. Vayama is a travel agency specialized in low priced flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major US airports like John F Kennedy Airport, San Francisco, LAX and Chicago O'Hare.
Whether you are visiting family across states, or abroad, Vayama finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find Vayama has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent Vayama offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers from the United States (United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways) and abroad (AerLingus, British Airways, Air France, KLM, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and Thai Airways and more).
French Polynesian Etiquette Tips
French Polynesia is one of the most laid back vacation spots around. Their motto is "aita pea pea", which means "no worries." So, you should go along with their friendly and relaxed philosophy and enjoy the food, scenery, and culture!
French Polynesians are incredibly amiable and hospitable to visitors. Etiquette-wise, almost everything goes. The most important part is to be friendly to everyone around you and have a great time. You'll fit in with no problem at all! Below are some basic etiquette tips for you to keep in mind on your trip.
1. Dress Attire
- DO dress casually. Shorts are considered appropriate, but long skirts and pants may prevent you from getting eaten alive by sand flies and mosquitoes!
- DON'T consume alcohol in public, as it's illegal. Public drunkenness is also frowned down upon.
- DO eat in public. It's socially acceptable, and food is often sold on carts outside.
- DON'T tip. It isn't customary in French Polynesia.
- DO greet with a handshake. Shake the hands of everyone present. Kissing on the cheek is also an acceptable greeting.
5. Visitors Etiquette
- DO take your shoes off upon entering a French Polynesian home.
6. Photo Etiquette
- DO take plenty of photos! It's acceptable to take photos of people without even asking permission. You may also take pictures of religious statues, airports, churches, synagoges,
etc. Pretty much nothing is taboo to photograph in French Polynesia.
Another popular expression in French Polynesia is "haere maru", which means "take it easy." Take those words to heart on your trip to French Polynesia. So, "Haere maru" and have a wonderful trip!
Why book with Vayama?
- Compare the best deals on 500+ airlines worldwide in one search* Amazing fares to US and international destinations
- Rest assured that you will find the same itinerary for a lower price.
- Get the support you need, thanks to Vayama's Customer Care Commitment.
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to French Polynesia on Vayama!