Practical information for Auckland
Auckland is the city of culture and nature. With two oceans, volcanoes and many cultures, Auckland is the perfect destination for a roadtrip. Check out the facts below before taking off !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 73˚F during the summer months and 54˚C during the winter months.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD).
- Language: English and Maori.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.