How can I change or update my account information?
You can easily change or update your account information on the Vayama site.
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of any page.
- From the left side of the page, select the area where you want to make a change or deletion.
- Update or delete the information you wish to change or delete.
Can I change my user id or password?
Existing Usernames can not be changed. However, you can change your user password as often as you would like.
- If you want to use a different username, you must create a new account.
- To change your password, access the vayama.com web site and select the link labeled "My Account" from the upper right side of the page.
- Enter your current Username and Password to access your account information.
- Once logged in, select the option for "My Password" on the left side of the page.
- Follow the steps for creating a new password.
Is my personal and credit card information safe?
Vayama takes special effort to keep all your personal information, including your credit card numbers, secure.
- Your credit card number can only be transmitted over the Internet if your browser supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- SSL encodes the information so that it is transmitted in a format that prevents eavesdropping or data theft.
- When received by our secure server, your credit card number is never transmitted over the Internet again.
What's a cookie and what should I do about cookie warnings?
For Vayama to best meet your needs, we use a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie".
- A cookie is a small piece of data which is sent from a web server to a web browser and stored locally on the user's machine.
- The cookie is stored on the user's machine but is not an executable program and cannot do anything to the machine.
- To use all the features on our site, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Why do you collect my personal details in My Account?
We require this information so that we can process, fulfill and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status.
Your personal information; name, phone, credit card number, etc is provided to the airline, hotel and car companies to complete your booking.
How do I sign off of the site?
You can signoff the site from any page.
Select the link labeled "signout" in the upper right corner of any page on the Vayama site.
How do I cancel my account or profile?
You may cancel your account at any time.
- To cancel your account or profile please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address, and phone number listed within your User Profile (for verification purposes) and we will deactivate the requested account
- Any pending reservations associated with the account will not be cancelled.
- Once the account has been deactivated, any pending reservations will no longer be available online.
What should I do if I forgot my user name and/or password?
For security reasons we provide you your user name and password by email only.
- Select the link labeled "My Account" at the top of any page of the Vayama site.
- Select the link labeled "Forgot your password?" or "Forgot your username?"
- If you forgot your username, enter your email address and submit. If you forgot your password, enter your Username and submit.
- We will email your username/password for this account immediately.
What are the benefits of creating an account?
Membership is free and will save you time.
- Once you login, your member information, traveler names, payment, and other preferences will be added to your itinerary automatically.
- You will be able to access your itinerary information online at anytime.
- You will be able to choose to be notified of special Vayama deals and promotions.
Do I have to create an account to complete a booking on Vayama?
No! You can search and complete bookings on the Vayama site as often as you'd like without creating an account.
Can I have more than one account?
You can set up as many accounts as you prefer. Each account will require a separate User ID. For simplicity and ease of use we recommend that you limit the number of accounts you have
- You can set up multiple names in a single account. There is no limit to the number of accounts you create
Do I need an email address in order to complete a booking on Vayama?
We require that you provide an email address when completing a booking on Vayama in order for us to send you a booking verification and/or ticket confirmation email and other correspondence related to your purchase.
How do I change/update my email address associated with my Vayama account?
We require that you provide an email address in order for us to send you a booking verification and other correspondence related to your Vayama purchases or account. To change or modify your current email address on file:
- Click on "my account" at the top of any page. Sign in to your account by entering your "username" and "password". From the My Account home page select "User information"on the left side of the page.
- Within the User Information page, move to the "Email Address" field and enter your new/modified email address.
- Once done, click on "Save User Information". You should then see the message "Record has been successfully updated" confirming the change.