About Azores Airlines
Bring the world to Azores every day and bring Azores to the rest of the World
Azores Airlines was originally established in 1990 under the name of OceanAir, then rebranded as Sata Internacional. In 2015, the carrier was renamed to its current name with flights to the Madeira Islands, Portugal, and other destinations in Europe and North America.
Azores Airlines's hub is João Paulo II Airport in Sao Miguel, the largest island in the Azores, Portugal.
Passengers can check-in online 48 hours to 1h15 before your flight schedule time of departure (3 hours before departure if leaving from London). Flights to/from United States and Canada, online check in is available 24h before departure.
- For domestic flights, checked luggage - Executive Class: 64 kg per passenger. Economy Class: (Discount) 23kg, (Smart) 35kg, (Value) 46 kg
- For international flights, checked luggage - Executive Class: each passenger is allowed 2 bags/32 kg per piece. Economy Class: each passenger is allowed 1 bag/23 kg per passenger for Discount/Smart, 2 bags/23kg per passenger for Value
- For Economy Class, allowed carry-on bag is 1 and must weigh less than 8 kg/ fit within the total dimensions of 115 cm
- For Executive Class, allowed carry-on bag is 2 and must weigh less than 10 kg per bag/fit within the total dimensions of 126 cm
- For more information, please visit Azores Airlines