10 signs you need a holiday NOW
You’ve changed your desktop background sixteen times with a new holiday destination picture. You spill your coffee on your keyboard on a daily basis. For no reason you are cranky all day, every day. If this sounds familiar, it’s time for you to go on a holiday!
1. You work long days in the office
Is it because you think it’s the end of the world if you go on a holiday? Don't worry. That one colleague can wait for a week and your friend who is lovesick can borrow someone else's shoulder to cry on until you're back.
2. You go to the tanning shop at least 3 times a week
Stop that! Absorbing real vitamin D from the sun is way better than tanning in a claustrophobic space with radiation.
3. You’ve lost your bikini/swimming trunks for months
Maybe it’s time you start looking for it. Or buy a new one... because you're going on a holiday!!!
4. You can’t remember the last time you wore your sunglasses
Well, maybe it was only yesterday, but still go check out where some of the world's famous beaches are. Plan a trip to a country where you can show off your shine with your sunglasses!
5. You’re going out for dinner too often
A sign that you have too much money. Always had a place in mind that you've always wanted to travel to? What better way than spending it on a nice holiday?
6. You’re afraid of wearing shorts
... because the last time you wore shorts, you discovered that your legs are as white as snow. Or as your toothpaste. Or your iPhone headphones... hmm?
7. You’ll gladly help any tourist
Just because you long to practice some other foreign language.
8. You constantly think about your last holiday
Even if it wasn’t a nice holiday. Forgetting your adapter at home, dealing with annoying neighbors who are also fighting to get their hands on that last souvenir at the shop, food poisoning... been there, done that! Time to go on a real vacation because now you're a travel expert, right (at least you are compared from before)?
9. Lemonade? Wine? Beer? Nope. You only drink cocktails when you go out
Just to feel as if you’re in an exotic place. Cheers!
10. Every colleague at work is annoying
Seriously. You really need a break. Go on a holiday!